Scrappy Moms Stamps . Click on the images to see the stamp images larger. They are now available for purchase.
It feels like forever since I've last posted on here. I haven't been able to find the time to play in my craft room in a long time. Today I am proud to be part of the back to school blog hop for Scrappy Mom Stamps Design Team. If you arrived from Lezlye, then you are in the right spot. If not head on over to Melanie's Blog and start the hop from the beginning. If you're lost somewhere along the way I will put the hop list at the bottom of this post.
Today for my Project I decided to create a layout for my Brother's Scrapbook using School days Stamp Set. I make pages for my mom so she can remember my brother's special moments. the first scrapbook i ever made was for my brother when he was born (6 years ago)
- (1) 12 x 12 kraft cardstock
- (1) 10 1/2x 10 1/2 Black Cardstock
- Photo Mats
- (1) 4 3/4 x 6 3/4 kraft, 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 red
- (1) 4 3/4 x 4 3/4kraft, 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 red
- Cricut Imagine- Enjoy the Seasons Cartridge
- Apple w/ worm Cut at 5 inches
- Leaves Cut at 3.5 Inches
- Stampin up Ink -Crumb Cake
- Stampin up Ink- Soft Suede
- Stampin up Ink- Basic Black
- Versamark Dazzle- Frost
- Scrappy Moms Stamps- School Days!
- 1st day of School
- School is Cool!
- Hampton Arts- Woodgrain Stamp
- Stampin up- A to Z
- Hemp Cord
- Timeless Twine- Olive Green bakers twine
- Googly Eyes
- Bumblee Bee Buttons
- White Gel Pen
- Saundra-- Guest Designer
- Cristina-- that's me!!! :)
Shop Lettering Delights